Tunnel Town is available worldwide through the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (except in Japan). You can download and install it for free from the App Store or Google Play Store on your compatible device.
For Apple devices, the game requires iOS version 5.1.1 or above, and is compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S, 5 and all later generations)
- iPad (all)
- iPod touch (4th generation and later)
Note: Older generations of iPhone, iPod and iPad are prone to lagging and crashing in Tunnel Town due to slower processor speed. The game may not function properly on these devices.
For Android devices, the game requires Android OS 4.0 or newer.
If you own one of the devices listed above, you can download Tunnel Town by following the steps below for the Apple App Store:
- Find and tap on the App Store icon on your device’s menu screen.
- Enter 'Tunnel Town' into the App Store search field.
- Tap on the magnifying glass icon to begin your search.
- Once the game icon appears in your search results, tap on the GET button
- To begin downloading game, tap on the INSTALL APP button, and confirm by entering your Apple ID and Password (if necessary), using the on-screen keyboard that appears on your device.
- Once installation is complete, press your home button, positioned right under your screen, to exit the App Store. Then, locate and tap the Tunnel Town application icon on your device.
- If you can’t immediately find the Tunnel Town application icon, you may need to use your finger to swipe the screen from left to right
until it appears.
If you own a compatible Android device, you can download Tunnel Town by following the steps below for the Google Play Store:
- Open the Play store on your device.
- Search 'Tunnel Town' in Apps
- Once you find Tunnel Town, tap 'install'.
- When installation is complete, locate the app on your device and tap to open!
Tunnel Town is not available for computers, Windows mobile devices, Nook or Kindle at this time.