You can decorate the walls, floors and tunnels in your burrow by following the steps below:
- First, tap the Decoration icon. This is the square icon on the right side of the game screen with a picture of a carpet, wallpaper and pot on it.
- Next, tap on ‘Wallpaper,’ which this will bring up a menu of different wallpapers to choose from.
- Tap to highlight the wallpaper you want to use in the menu. Note that an outline of squares has appeared on all of the wall surfaces in your burrow. These squares are the same size as the squares your bunnies dug out of that space.
- Tap any outlined wall surface in your burrow to place a square of your chosen wallpaper there. Keep going until you’ve covered the area you are decorating. Try alternating patterns for a funky look!
- Tap the ‘X’ button in the top right corner of the wallpaper menu to close the menu and exit the placement mode.
Follow the same steps to decorate the floors of your burrow, but begin by selecting ‘Floors’ in the Decoration menu, rather than ‘Wallpaper.’ Want to decorate your connecting tunnels as well? Tap ‘Tunnels’ in the Decoration menu, then choose which tunnel you'd like to place by tapping it. Once you have chosen the tunnel you'd like to use, tap the area of the tunnel you'd like to decorate with the tunnel pipe and the pipe you've chosen will be placed there. You will need one pipe piece per square that your bunnies dug out to make the tunnels.
If you'd like to remove any of your wallpaper, floor or tunnel decor, you can tap the Decoration icon, then tap either wallpaper, floor or tunnel and select the very first option, which just looks like dirt, then tap the area you'd like to remove your decor from and the decor will be removed, you will then receive back the gems you spent on that item.
Even with pipes in place, they are slightly see-through, so you'll still be able to find all of your bunnies, even if they are trying to hide inside a tunnel!