Many items can be sold in McFluffin's Market by following the instructions below.
1. Tap the Store icon on the left side of the game screen (it has a green shopping bag on it).
2. Select the category of the item you’d like to sell from the main Market screen: Food, Furnishings, or Bunnies.
3. At the bottom of the next screen, find and tap the “Sell” button.
4. Select the item you would like to sell from your inventory.
5. The green “Sell” icon displays the price in Gems that the store will pay for your item. If you accept this price, tap this icon to continue.
6. You will then be asked if you are sure you want to sell the item. Tap “Yes” or “No.” Once you sell an item, the gems you earned will be added to your gem total.
To sell multiple items, repeat the process in steps 4,5 & 6.
You can also sell bunnies by simply tapping the bunny you want to sell. The bunny's card will come up with that bunny's information, including it's name & level as well as a close up of that bunny, so you can be sure it's the right one. To sell the bunny, simply tap the "sell" button on the bottom right of the bunny's information card. You will get a pop-up that will ask if you are sure you want to sell this bunny, if you are sure, tap "yes". The bunny will then be sold and you will receive the number of gems for that bunny shown on the tag next to the "sell" button.